Legality: CWC Schedule 3
- CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, STOCKPILING AND USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS AND ON THEIR DESTRUCTION
- ANNEX ON CHEMICALS
- A. GUIDELINES FOR SCHEDULES OF CHEMICALS
- Guidelines for Schedule 3
- The following criteria shall be taken into account in considering whether a toxic chemical or precursor, not listed in other Schedules, should be included in Schedule 3:
- (a) It has been produced, stockpiled or used as a chemical weapon;
- (b) It poses otherwise a risk to the object and purpose of this Convention because it possesses such lethal or incapacitating toxicity as well as other properties that might enable it to be used as a chemical weapon;
- (c) It poses a risk to the object and purpose of this Convention by virtue of its importance in the production of one or more chemicals listed in Schedule 1 or Schedule 2, part B;
- (d) It may be produced in large commercial quantities for purposes not prohibited under this Convention.
Production of this substance may be illegal in some jurisdictions under certain circumstances.
Bottom line: Do not produce this chemical without checking to make sure that you may do so legally.
The substances in this category bear the banner below. They may be illegal to produce for certain purposes in certain jurisdictions. CYA.
All such materials should include a Disposal section indicating how they may be safely decomposed or made safe.
Pages in category "Listed Substances (CWC)"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.